Financial planning partnership service
The team at Retire to Asia has almost 70 years of combined experience in financial services – both locally and internationally.
It is this combination of experience and our international exposure that sets us apart. We are uniquely positioned to be able to manage the financial affairs of Australians that choose to live their lives away from Australia.
Retire to Asia aims to be your financial partner in retirement. We will work with you and on your behalf to ensure your retirement is all that it should be.
Our financial partnership with you
Financial stress and uncertainty is usually one of our greatest aggravations. Especially when we retire, and the employment income tap is permanently turned off.
Financially, we believe that the greatest way to ensure a fulfilling retirement without the aggravation of financial stress is simply to be well informed. We had this front and centre in our minds when we were developing our financial planning services for our clients.
While a specific summary of our financial services can be found in our brochure, our full financial planning partnership service aims to help you:
- Understand your current financial position,
- Determine what your goals and expectations are for the future,
- Understand what you need to do to achieve those goals and expectations,
- To always ensure that what you have working for you financially, at any point in time, is best suited to you and your needs,
- To understand financially where you are at any point in time, and what you need to do to ensure you remain comfortably on the path that you have chosen, and
- To keep abreast of any changes that may affect you and to be able to assist you to react appropriately when needed – whether that be from personal changes you make, or changes to any legislation and/or regulation that may affect you.
you do the living, let us do the work.
With so much information and so little time to digest it, it’s hard to wrap your head around the many investment options, the taxation implications and the ever-changing rules and regulations without seeking professional help.
Therefore, the value of financial advice goes beyond dollars and cents. An effective financial partnership can be truly empowering – simplifying your life and giving you the sense of security and direction to reach your full financial potential.
A financial planner will thoroughly consider your financial situation in a way no other professional can, and then develop strategies to help you reach financial security, independence and peace of mind both now, and into the future.
If you would like to know more about our full Financial Planning service or would like to speak with one of our advisers, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1800 961 377.