Retire to Asia’s Visa Application Service
We know from experience the visa application process can be very confusing. Complete it incorrectly and it can delay your application, cause you undue stress and even cost you the non-refundable application fee.
Retire to Asia has two services covering all four SE Asian countries that offer long term retirement visas:
- Our very own ‘Thailand Visa Application Service’ takes the stress and hassle off your hands when applying for a visa for Thailand.
- While our ‘Visa Partner Service’ ensures that you have the best people with the relevant experience working for you in Indonesia (Bali & Lombok), Philippines and Malaysia.
There are two visa options to consider; a 6-months (multi-entry option – max stay 60 days per entry) and the usual comprehensive 12-month multi-entry retirement visa (O-A Visa).
Main differences between the two:
- NO private health insurance requirement for 6-month visa
- NO police check requirement for 6-month visa
- NO medical check-up requirement for 6-month visa
- NO age limit for the 6-month visa
- Less financial requirements for 6-month visa
The 6-month visa is suitable for those that wish to trial living in Thailand before committing longer term.
For those that intend to stay longer, the 12-month O-A multi-entry visa will be more suitable as there are no requirements to exit and re-enter the country during this period. International Private Health Insurance over Travel Insurance is far more suitable if intended stays are longer.
What does the Retire to Asia Thai Visa Application Service include?
Includes the following;
- We provide all necessary current forms and documents
- Private health insurance; Assist in obtaining quotes and suitable cover (if required)
- Ensure all forms and relevant documentation are in order before lodgement
- Lodge the application personally on your behalf at the Royal Thai consulate Sydney
- Liaise with the consulate staff on your behalf while the application is pending
- Pick up your passport with visa from the consulate and registered post it back to you
- Provide ongoing support to answer any questions you may have
How much does it cost?
The 6-month multi-entry tourist visa cost is $595 and the 12-month O-A retirement visa is $795.
Both fees are inclusive of GST and the non-refundable Royal Thai Consulate Application Fee of $300, which Retire to Asia will pay on your behalf on lodgement of the application.
Indonesia (Bali & Lombok), Philippines & Malaysia
Malaysia and the Philippines require the retirement visa application process to be conducted through local registered visa agents.
Whereas for Indonesia, there is a requirement that all applications have a local sponsor as part of the visa application process.
Due to the above visa application requirements you will need to go through a local visa agent for your country of choice.
As part of our broad range of services, Retire to Asia has conducted extensive due diligence to find the right local partners for you to deal with. Our local partners will professionally manage and implement your visa application on your behalf in a cost competitive manner.
The Next Step
If you would like more information on retiring to one of these SE Asian tropical paradises, please contact Retire to Asia at email@example.com or call us on 1800 961 377.